Monday, June 11, 2007

3D EyeLash Extensions


I am licensed esthetician in Minneapolis. I have been worked in Salons for 5 years. I basically perform eyelash extensions technican for 2 years. Most of my new customers are referred by their friends. I have performed a lot of eyelash extensions treatment to bridal parties which are brides, bridemaids, mothers of brides, anniversary parties, occasion parties, prom parties.

I charge $90 for both eyelash extensions. Retouch within 2 weeks will be $45. We use black adhesive to bond artificial and real lashes. It looks great and very natural.

Say bye bye to fake eyelash bands.

Contact me at megafurs@gmail.com or telephone 763-439-7749

2 comments:

Share your thoughts said...

We use 3D eye lash extensions at our Spa and they are wonderful!

http://www.chicagowrinklereduction.com

Mr M R Walmsley said...

This site really does show people the true essense of 3d eyelash extensions which is lacking in many other sites discussing 3d eyelash extensions and eyelash extension treatments on the internet. We need more sites like this on the net explaining exactly what 3d eyelash extensions are!!

Great site.